We participated with our own booth at the 72th Annual BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY Conference which was held at the conference and cultural center of the University of Patras. The topics of the conference were :
- Functional Genomics and Proteomics
- Cell Communication & Signaling
- Cell Organization & Function
- Development & Differentiation
- Molecular & Cellular Basis of Human Diseases
- Structure and Function of Macromolecules
- Regulation of Gene Expression & Epigenetics
- Stem Cells, Tissue Morphogenesis & Regeneration
- DNA damage/repair
- Biotechnology of Plants & Microorganisms
- Systems Biology & Bioinformatics
- Chemical Biology
At the conference we presented BIORAD equipment such as the FULL V3 system for electrophoresis, rapid transport and imaging of proteins as well as the brand new Real Time PCR CFX96 OPUS.
We thank all the people of the scientific community - students, researchers and professors - who visited our booth and gave us the opportunity to present our innovative solutions.